210 Montague Avenue
Office: (864) 223-4300
Fax: (864) 223-4096
Requests and Contest Line: (864) 227-1035
Pam Still, Account Executive, Sales - 864-980-6576
Guidelines for Public Service Announcements
For Broomfield Broadcasting (Sunny 103.5)
Public Service Announcements must meet the following criteria in accordance with FCC Guidelines.
1. Announcements are only accepted from charitable, non-profit organizations in the WZSN and WCZZ broadcast area and be directly relevant to our listeners.
2. Announcements promoting the purchase of tickets to an event must come from organizations duly qualified to fund raise for the non-profit organization.
3. Announcements for fund-raisers at commercial establishments will not be acceptable, even if a portion of the funds are donated to charity.
4. Announcements from churches or for church-sponsored organizations or events should be non-denominational, promote the well-being of the entire community and be open to the general public.
5. In order to confirm your non-profit status, we may ask you for the following information before we agree to run your announcement:
a. Your agency's tax-exempt identification number
b. A brief description of what services the organization provides to the community
c. How long has the organization been in existence
d. How the organization is funded.
6. PSA Submissions should include the following information:
a. Name/description of the event
b. Date(s), time(s) and place(s) the event will be conducted
c. Name of any sponsoring event
d. Cost to attend (if donations are sought, no dollar amount will be posted, only "donations")
e. A telephone number, including area code, to call for information
f. Web site address, if any, of the sponsoring organization, or other organization that would have information on the event
g. Any other pertinent information, not including editorializing on the participants/subjects or sponsor(s) of the event
7. Public Service Announcements are generally recommended to be announced two weeks prior to the event, if possible. Events in the current month have priority over events in subsequent months.
The following information has been provided to Broomfield Broadcasting/Sunny 103.5 and prepared from the best information available. Although every effort has been made to achieve 100% accuracy, errors or omissions sometimes occur. Broomfield Broadcasting Company, Inc. is not liable for damages resulting from errors or omissions in those listings for which there is no charge. We encourage you to call our attention to any listing which should be included or corrected. We reserve the right to refuse any request or to re-write or edit announcements before broadcast.